View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 02:11 PM   #8
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Don't use Nature's Miracle Odor Destroyer, it's a different product use regular Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover, it has special enzymes that are really bacteria that "eat" the protein in urine. You need these enzymes for soft surfaces. Hard surfaces are easier to clean, but soft surfaces you have to fully remove any protein or the dog will return to the spot. Sometimes you have to retreat, and remember it takes time for the enzymes to work.

Unneutered dogs give off a heavy odor when marking, if you aren't planning to breed, you might want to think about neutering him. I got a free bottle of the Odor Destroyer when I bought the regular gallon of Natures Miracle. It just doesn't prevent them from returning to the spot. I use it in the outside garbage can, works great for that. If I were you I'd buy a whole gallon and spray the couch several times and let it dry naturally. Natures Miracle is the only brand I've found that doesn't leave any rings, or stain marks. The others are cheaper, but will leave a ring.

Join today and remove this ad!