View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 01:32 PM   #4
AshSavalle
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

That is horrible! I feel your pain. Our youngest did the same thing when he was about 7 months but had not gotten neutered yet. That did help. I have used the belly bands for both of ours and it works a little. Our oldest will go in them! But atleast it isnt on my couch or floor. I actually put a female pad in them just incase they do go in them, they are just cotton and depending on the amount i wouldnt want the outside to be soaked! I would suggest using these. Also You may want to drape an old blanket, towel... over your couch so you can see if he is doing it. I would rather have it on those than my couch! That way you can atleast see if it is still happening when you feel more comfortable to let him roam. As for the smell... we used the natures miracle as well...it heeelllped but didnt rid of the smell. I would suggest having it professionally cleaned. If you do you can ask about the treatments they have for urine, i have seen ad's for this.
I hoped I could help a little. Just try what works best for you, your budget and your little one!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!