View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 12:04 PM   #1
Nikki McNeil
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Help getting my new yorkie to get on with my old one

Hi Guys

Hoping someone can give me some advice/help/anything really.

Basically i have a 3 year old female yorkie named Mischa (she has been spayed) i always had problems with her as i was told i got her too young and she was only in a littler of 2 and her mum sort of rejected her so bringing her home there was problems with her straight away, she was nervous and anxious and wouldnt let me even brush her.

Anyway i have now re-homed a 1 year old male yorkie named Ari he is gorgeous so well behaved, placid and laid back, BUT, Mischa is not one bit happy she screams at him and shows her teeth to him contstantly even when he is just walking past or beside her he doesnt steal her toys or her food but today she even bit him. I really dont know what to do for the best should i discpline her for screaming at him or not? Its really bad, really loud and quite scary he only needs to look at her and she will show teeth. I really though they might have started to get along and be company for each other but she is getting really stressed out and cant relax at all.

Any help is appreciated. i really dont want to re-home Ari but things cant go on, they cant even sleep in the same room. Has anyone else experienced this and what should i do

thanks x
Nikki McNeil is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!