View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 10:06 PM   #11
Breny
My Tiny Treasures
Donating Member

Welcome! Your little guy sounds wonderful! how sweet! You are going to have loads of fun with him and you will have us to share it all with!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorkiemom10 View Post
Hello from NE Arkansas. My name is Lisa. I have resently been given a little Yorkie male.. and I am IN LOVE!!!!! This little guy is 3-4 years old, has been in and out of FOUR homes this month, prior to me getting him. I can not find ONE thing about this little guy that would make someone rehome him. He is sooo little. He is around 4 pounds, soaking wet. He is completely housebroken, he knows the basic commands, he knows what "bye-bye" is, what "outside" is.... and night night is. He is crate trained, just an absolute DOLL inside. The lady that gave him to me, her mom had got him and brought him home and he hated her cat... some dogs dont like cats... and she wanted him GONE... I am SOOOOOOOOOO glad I was given the chance to bring him to my home. I dont have cats, but he does hate them... you can ask him "wheres the kitty" and he goes nutts!!!! But, that is not a problem with me as I dont have any. I have always wanted a Yorkie, and this little guy is EVERYTHING I imagined in a Yorkie. Thought I would share a picture of him. His name is "Scrappy".

Breny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!