View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 06:21 PM   #1
lilangelbabe121
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default new with sick lil boy

Hi all my name is anjelica and i am new here! i have 2 yorkies i have a 7month old big big boy...(i think he is half yorkie half something else!) his name is Tulo i have had him since sept...and i just bought a 2 month old 3 pounder baby boy on friday named Titan! (my husband and i bought both of them at a local pet store that we found and like...i know pet stores are bad to buy from but we really liked it)

so when i brought the new lil one home on friday we got tulo and him aquainted and they seemed to like each other! they have been playing and all the good stuff puppies to together! but the only problem is Titan the new baby wasn't eating a lot of food...and then yesterday just completely stopped!!! and last night had HORRIBLE HORRIBLE really watery diaherrea...i felt so bad for the lil guy so just kept giving him water so he wouldn't get dehydrated...but when i came home from work he was soo weak! so we took him to the vet and i figured he would have a parasite since he came from the puppy store...but no he has a an infection inside somewhere that is probably due to STRESS! the vet asked if they could keep him overnight and put an IV and force feed him since his blood sugar was really low... i feel soooo bad for the baby and i feel like a horrible mom...i guess i just need reassurance from other yorkie owners that might have had a puppy with stress induced infections to give me some advice on what to do when he gets home so he doesn't get sick from stress again... TIA

sorry i wrote a book...i just feel soooo bad for my new lil baby
lilangelbabe121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!