View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 04:21 PM   #2
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxiesmama View Post
My dog vomits often...so it's not unusual that she threw up tonight. However, she threw up not long after she had several bouts of diarrhea (which she has never had since she's been here). We couldn't figure out what could have set this off so suddenly, until my boyfriend mentioned the chicken pieces I gave her last night at dinner. Is it possible that this chicken caused her tummy problems almost 24 hours later? I don't usually give table food to Roxie, but I thought the chicken would be harmless. It was one of those oven-stuffer roasters from the hot foods section at the grocery store. Should I not give her dinner tonight if her tummy is acting up?

Any suggestions/advice appreciated!
oh wow those have a ton of butter and seasoning on them - they inject those chickens with stuff - has the vomitting stopped? My concern is pancreatitis if they injected that chicken with a ton of fatty stuff like butter

i learned about all that after my maltese had a seizure from that chicken as it had rosemary on it as i had no idea they inject the chickens with seasonings,butter, etc
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!