View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 09:20 AM   #6
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Love

When I brought home my very fist puppy ever , a little yorkie who was going on 9weeks old. She is not pappered . And is a beautiful purebred. I have no regrets bringing her home. She is healthy , playful , and just gorgeous. Now, going on 2yrs old, she has not had any major health problems either. Nobody has ever thought of her as not being 100% yorkie either.
Now, I brought home a Baby Shih tzu last yr that has AKC papers. All it was is papers telling me she is AKC, so that met to me that her parents were full bred . Well I thought that was great, however still have not turned in the AKC papers on her yet. She is now 10months old, and is bigger then my yorkie. She is gorgeous just like my Suzi , yorkie.
I find that health and beauty is the most important. AND not buying from petstores or puppymills.
I feed my 2 the best foods out there , and they are both lovely , beautiful little girls.
I guess my point is just because you have a AKC paperwork does not mean much ... Sorry if i made people mad about that . I know my two girls are purebred and healthy. ANd this is what is most important to me.
BTW< I think your little ones are very cute ! Good job on breeding such wonderful babies .

Last edited by mscat; 02-22-2010 at 09:21 AM.
mscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!