View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 08:46 AM   #34
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrj199 View Post
This thread is ridiculous, people are actually trying to make this in to a morality thing! how about the morals that the airline have charging you $100 to bring a carry-on item that is the exact same size and it takes the place of one of your carry-on items. The dog carrier goes at your feet in your space that you have already purchased, and the airline makes no accommodations for your dog. I take my yorkie "Barklee" everywhere for free, I never pay. I think it is ridiculous to pay. And someone earlier tried to compare sneaking a small dog on the plane to a child. That is a horrible comparison because a child takes a seat, you have to buy a child a ticket.
So, for the person that originally started this thread, go for it. Buy a soft pet carrier that looks very similar to a carry-on bag and just leave your dog inside while boarding the plane. No one will even know you have a dog. The worst that could possibly happen is they will make you pay for the dog. If that were to happen,(has never happened to me in 10+ flights) just tell them that you had no idea you had to pay for a ticket. Have fun!
How old are you?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!