View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 08:23 AM   #1
amanda350
No Longer A Member

Default I just have to get this out!!

I know that this is going to upset some people and I understand that we all have our own opinions.. I am not intending to offend or start a fight but I just get soooo mad about it and now it has built up to where I need to vent.. Last night before bed I read a post about AKC registration. How to this person it guarantees a purebred dog and that anyone using any other registry "screamed back yard breeder to me"..Well I left it alone and went to bed and woke up today just irritated as all get out about it..I started with 2 AKC dogs..When Stewie grew to be an ugly duckling, we neutered him..When I found my next male, Bentley, I had fallen in love and put my deposit not realizing he was CKC. My heart blocked any signals from my brain..lol.. His father is a Biewer and mother AKC yorkie.. The reason the breeder registered him CKC is honestly because it was cheaper than IBC. I paid her extra to register him with the IBC because I too was unsure of CKC and what others would think..But I was NEVER going to give breeding rights so I just let it go..Well anyone who has ever been to my home, knows that I love my dogs very much and they would run this house if Gracie weren't here(3 yr old skin kid). They are spoiled and loved and treated like family. I do everything a responsible breeder is supposed to do and more...I give a HUGE puppy package to include everything you need so you don't spend alot of money on a puppy and then have to take it to the pet store to buy all the supplies.. They have ALL shots but rabies, I offer free pet sitting for life..Free grooming for life..Free hair bows for life...I am available 24/7 by phone if new owners need anything. I am proud of myself and my happy, HEALTHY puppies..My guarantee is great, just read it..Then I hear these comments and criticism and can't help but feel bad about myself. I feel like people look down on me or my pups..Well now I want to point something out and would like to hear from the people who turn their nose up at CKC.. I am going to post some pics of some AKC dogs for sale..From a puppy mill none the less but still they are AKC so that is good right?? They are for sure purebred right?? That piece of paper is all I need to proudly say, I have an AKC yorkshire terrier... So for the people who believe CKC is bad.. Please look at these dogs..Then look at my website and tell me why are my dogs considered no good? Why is this person better than me because their dogs are AKC?? With 28 dogs for sale from this person, does AKC not go to his home!!! Do they not see that these dogs look terrible and very poor quality..Can AKC not say, we are taking away your AKC rights cause these dogs do not represent the breed well?? I just don't get it!! It makes me want to cry for my babies that I love so much.. Sorry, I am just so upset about this!! ALL opinions are welcome...
Attached Thumbnails
I just have to get this out!!-ugly.jpg   I just have to get this out!!-ugly4.jpg   I just have to get this out!!-ugly-2.jpg   I just have to get this out!!-ugly-5.jpg  

Last edited by amanda350; 02-22-2010 at 08:24 AM.
amanda350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!