View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 07:07 AM   #9
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Years ago, a friend worked for a local holistic center and they had a girls night out. We paid a fee, got food and hula dancing lessons and other stuff, but we also got to pick 2 services they offered for 30 mins each. Well I picked Reiki from this woman who was a Reiki master and an Angel reader. She does not do readings if she is doing Reiki, but if she picks something up she'll tell you.

She said 2 things to me that made me believe that some people are truely gifted! The first one was I was wearing pants and never took them off or anything, she was doing Reiki over my legs and said "oh I feel pain right here" and it was true, I had a cut that I had put a big bandaid over. There was NO WAY she saw it, but she felt it.

The other thing was she was clearing my Chakras and she kept going back to my throat and my heart. Digging a lot of stuff out of them and she finally said to me, my heart had been broken and the guy I was with now is not 'the one' for me. I was struggling with the decision to end it with him or not. I decided to end up and it was the best decision for me. But more than that, she kind of relayed my past 10 year relationship and break up and actually felt my pain. She was crying, I was crying. LOL I want to go back and see her again.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!