View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 05:57 AM   #11
carmen in nj
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatNatt View Post
I dont think the dog is in a good sitaution right now. She is my good friends sister so I wanted to be there to help. Like I said I have NEVER taking care of a pup before so my idea was to leave food out and water and have a creat for him and just shut the bathroom door where he would be. You think that would be to much room for him to rome around in? Also what kind of food you think I should leave him???

I could come home for lunch to see him.
ok, this pup needs to eat every 4 hours, a mix of grinded kibble mixed with goat's milk, if you buy the concentrated can you need to mix one can of goat's milk to one can of distilled water, grind the puppy kibble in the food processor to a very fine powder and mix it and put it in a saucer and check to see if he knows how to eat it, this process needs to be reapeated 4 or 5 times a day, with the last feeding right before he goes to bed. he is going to be lonely and Cry and cry if left alone for too long, I know I took in one of my neighbors babies because her bitch died of eclamsia and she had to work, I am a stay at home wife so I had the time to help her raise the little one, go to the pet store and buy an x pen and put his crate and pee pee pad in oposite sides, with his food and water close to the crate, that is all the space he needs for now and he will be safe and secure. and please talk to family and friends and try to have him check every 4 hours at least.
hugs,
Carmen in nj
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!