Thread: Little stinker!
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 04:02 AM   #1
maddieadoptedme
Spoiled Rotten Rescue
Donating Member

Default Little stinker!

as some of you know i rescued/adopted maddie---and she didnt want nothing to do with my husband-since she had been mistreated previously by a man.

well i have had her since sept last year and in the last 1-1/2 months shes really come around to the hubby--lol- kinda.
she loves to aggrivate him--lol she will bite (nibbles really -never hard) him toes in the morning b4 hes had his coffee--just to get things warmed up and then she will go into his office and grab things and drag them into the living room for him to see it, and as soon and he gets up and says the words--you little sh*t--the chase is on--Catch me if you can Daddy. Mind you- shes like the wind when she runs.

she will get into the trash in the office just to get a piece of crunched up paper and show him just to get him to chase her and play keep away.

its so comical to watch--she only gets in his office trash-and never any other trash. If he leaves his socks on the floor, she takes those, if he doesnt pay attention to her b4 hes had his coffee-his toes get bit, and then she barks at him till he does or the toe bitting continues, if he lays on the floor to stretch out--she bites his fingers---last night she went in the office and found a paint roller he bought and dragged that out---hahahaha---i think its her way to get his attention-- she only does this to him and with his stuff--she really does love him.

watching these 2 is like having 2year olds in the house all the time.lol

Last edited by maddieadoptedme; 02-22-2010 at 04:04 AM.
maddieadoptedme is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!