View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 11:04 PM   #7
yorkiebebe
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaBlue82 View Post
There are tons of fakes out there, but I do believe that certain people have abilities to see things that others can't, whether it's in the future or about certain people. Iv'e always been too scared to call one though, because to me it's like a oujii (spelling?) board... opening the door to something you might not want to play with, IMO!! I like listening to other's stories, though!
Yes I've had an experience with oujii board. I was in the 6th grade and me and my friends decided to try it out at my friend's house. We didn't experience anything there and then. But my friend who lived in that house said that after we did the oujii her dog would sit and stare or growl at a corner in the living room, we did the oujii by that corner..yikes! So yeah, I too believe that dogs and cats too can see "things" we can't see.

I just remember when I was so heartbroken over my ex I used to call psychics alot and was so desperate to get a " yes, you and you're ex bf will get back together" answer. There was one psychic I caledl alot. She was really good. But she couldnt see that far into the future.
I remember freaking out when she told me, your grandmother is telling me to tell you to stop smoking and..oh, water the plant thats in the blue pot in the living room!
I was like whaaaat?? I have a grandmother that passed away, and yes I was smoking. And the most freaky part, I did have a plant that was in a blue pot in my livning room, and guess what?? The plant was sooo dry, it really did need watering!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!