View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 01:23 PM   #7
Hotel4Yorkies
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Can't Thank you enough

I am a board member and a foster for the OK Yorkie Rescue. First, let me say how very sorry we are for your tremendous loss of Trish. I didn't have the pleasure of meeting her but I can tell she was a wonderful lady by your posts and comments. Also her love for yorkies and the desire to save and rehome them speaks mountains for her. My heart is heavy for her family and the Rescue volunteers.

As a board member for the OKYR I can't tell you how overcome with emotion I was when our founder, Kelly, made the announcement of your decision. What an amazing thing! I can never tell you how very Thankful we are, but I can promise you as a volunteer I will work tirelessly to carry on Trish's dream. Her name will be honored and her dreamed fulfilled each time another wonderful home is found for a yorkie.

From the bottom of my heart I pray that you all find comfort knowing that we will work hard to carry on her dream. I pray that each day will get better for each of Trish's volunteers and her loving family.

We are blessed at OKYR! Thank you so very much...we can never tell you how grateful we are!

Hugs!
Kathy
OK Yorkie Rescue
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!