View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 01:27 PM   #67
YorkyKids
Currently Suspended!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmyorkies
You know that there were too many big names that did not want to stop showing and breeding their prize dogs, the glory meant more than the future of the breed. Makes it twice as hard for us now to try to make sure that we are breeding good stock. Broke my heart when I had to pull my girl out, but sure didn't want to pass it on and ruin someone elses life. I am glad I had found out BEFORE I bred her, because I was planning on breeding her the next heat when it all came out. Much smarter now.
BTW, got any pups getting ready to into the ring yet.
-------------------------------
Yes that was a heartbreaker for sure. Sometimes I think I don't want to breed any more.....it's tough not knowing if the puppies will be affected. But alas....the struggle to see what will land in the whelp box usually wins. LOL

Hey I got two boys I'm watching closely. One is just over a year....wonderful dark silk coat.....we still need length.
And one about 7 months old....he is so pretty...I've already spayed/neutered his parents. They are living the good life now as much adored and loved couch potatoes. That's what I'm doing now! As soon as I have a "better" puppy I'm placing the parents.....breeding pets is just not appealing to me. <g>
D
YorkyKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!