View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 10:55 PM   #3
Freemerryjane
Yorkie Yakker

lol I know she isnt stupid but it just confounds me that she does that. Then as Im bent over, hands down sweet talking her she is looking over her shoulder, eyes huge and looking so scared. My son does like to roar at her and then chase her down the hall, ahem, he is 13 and full of testosterone and knows this makes me angry but does it anyway. But why me? She sleeps next to me when Im on the computer, follows me where ever I go, sleeps on me when she can. She is never dropped or even put down on the floor roughly, even by my son. I have had her since she was 4 weeks old. Not my choice, she was given to me after the first person who was supposed to have her didnt want her. I know the breeder lied. Holly was no way 8 weeks old. Anyway, yeah I do go on. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmuzicdotcom View Post
I'm not sure why they do that but my Shelby rae is 9 and she still does the backing up and running..and she is the most pampered little girl she's never been abused and I've had her since she was about 8 wks old ...i thought maybe it was insecurity because they took her from her mom too early...but I;m sure some of the more knowledgable members will shed some insight just wanted you to know that you are not alone...also I think she is just stubborn definitely not stupid there is no such thing as a stupid yorkie.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!