View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 08:59 PM   #1
Pretyinpink
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Animal Smiley 036 Seizures, 2 yrs & 3lbs

Hi everyone

Mishka has had 2 seizures in 2 months, the Vet said that she is very tiny for him to draw blood. He wants her to gain some weight before he can do some tests on her.... PLEASE READ BELLOW

I have my little Mishka, which is a little sweet maltese. She does seem to be a little slow. She has a bit of trouble eating, it seems like she picks up a piece of food then it falls from her mouth then she picks it up again, and again and again, until she eats the little piece. I did notice that she perked up when she heard me eating some gram crackers! So i gave her some cookies SHE ATE THEM SO QUICKLY!!!! She is underweight, and always has access to food. She will only eat her dog food and gram crackers and thats IT! Nothing else catches her palate. I was wondering if you guys know a recipe that is Similar to Gram Crackers that can also be high in calorie, so that she can gain weight!!!

I am in Phoenix, AZ if you know of a good Vet who is truly caring and knowledgable about Seizures please pass that info on to me!!!

Thanks everyone I would really appreciate your help
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!