View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 07:45 PM   #1
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Post Invite: Comedy Night feat. Dave Coulier of Full House

Hello all.

Some of you may or may not know but I lost my little 5 year old brother in 2006 due to a drowning accident at a country club in the MD area. It 100% changed our lives and I still struggle every day but running this foundation helps....

We began a foundation in his honor shortly after he passed called the Connor Cares Foundation. You can check out our mission, info, etc all at CONNOR CARES FOUNDATION; In Honor of Connor; Drowning Awareness (shameless plug - I designed the site! )

We're hoping this will be our biggest event yet and I wanted to extend the invite to any YT'ers who may want to make the trip, or anybody close in the area (Maryland) that was thinking about attending. Forward this to anybody you know! We've got about 100 tickets sold so far... approx 300-350 available.

It features 2 Hollywood comedians -- Dave Coulier, aka Joey Gladstone from Full House, and Frank Nicotero, who hosted Comedy Central's Street Smarts and currently does Yahoo!'s Primetime in No Time!

What: Connor Cares Comedy Night
featuring DAVE COULIER & FRANK NICOTERO

When: April 10th, 2010
Time: 7pm-1am
Where: Blue Dolphin Restaurant & Grill
1166 Route 3 South
Suite 201, Gambrills, MD 21054

Tickets: $75 (single)
$125 (2 tickets)

Delicious dinner, live music, Hollywood comedians, live auction, raffles, door prizes & more!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!