View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 07:37 PM   #11
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katy-yorkie View Post
The vet has prescribed ClindaCure (Clindamycin Hydrochloride liquid) twice a day for Buster. This stuff tastes NASTY! I went to CVS and the pharmacist put some flavoring in it but it still tastes nasty. Is it really necessary to give this? The vet also prescribed Ketofen syrup which is not bad at all. The ClindaCure is "for therapy of wounds, abcesses and dental infections". Buster had two baby teeth extracted (that should have been removed almost two years ago when he was neutered) and a cleaning. I might get one dose in him but I doubt if I will get much more. Has anyone had to give this? Is it really necessary?
LOLLLLLLLL keep it in the fridge it tastes better if you do that my vet said and my girl had to take that once a day for 25 days girl you can do it lolll it was not fun and my girl hates liquid. I had to treat her as i went - i fed her 1/2 food then meds then 1/2 food - she had to take 1.2ml of the 25mg liquid. Always want to give antibiotics mid meal.

Hey the tramadol is much worse and my poor dd had to take that after dental lolll
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!