View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 05:21 PM   #2
amanda350
No Longer A Member

I have 4 of my own and then Kallie has 2 puppies that are 10 wks old so I have a total of 6 right now.. It is actually very entertaining...Everyone plays top dog to see who can get in my lap first and eventually after a few minutes I hear some huge sighs and then they lay down in one big pile beside me wherever I am..lol.. I was actually laughing last night because I was unable to sleep and so at midnight I started doing a few things around the house and they were all following me with these looks like mom, please can we go to bed!! Everytime I took a step Bentley would run to my spot on the couch thinking I was finally going to sit down and he had first dibs on my lap..Then when I didn't sit down, he would mope back over to me and just stare at me..I could tell he was sooo tired but he can't rest until he is laying on me...I enjoy almost every second of having so many...There are a few times where I am like dang, can I please have some privacy...but for the most part, it is wonderful!! Sorry to ramble on..lol Good luck with your decision!
amanda350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!