View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 08:54 PM   #3
gigi9022
Senior Yorkie Talker

Sad Hoping for home.....

I am so new to this and now in the same paper I see Yorkie, t-cup puppies at the same numberas the one looking for home for 4 year old I am so confused. Don;t know what to think... No answer to my phone message or email X2. Still trying to figure it all out. Have heard of these nightmare stories on news of pets left behind. Unbelievable why families don't leave with a neighbor, realtor or anyone. Even leave tied at a store so someone will take them... Just 2 nights ago a realtor went in to one of her listings and found family pet left alone inside, no water or food, family moved into apartment. Cannot help but wonder how he was treated when family was in the house.??? Realtor now is fostering little dog while looking for a home for him. Same as me she has all these doggies at home now so cannot keep him. Praying someone who hears will want him.... I heard pet owners of good pure bred puppies cannot sell them and are turning them into the dog pounds. It is horriible to think families cannot make better decisions for the animals that did nothing wrong and only loved and protected their families. Maybe we need something like the newborn baby laws for our little helpless ones.???? It is so difficult for so many in our eonomy today. It is always the little ones without a voice who get hurt. Our Prayers for all our helpless ones. Jessie and Poohbear
gigi9022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!