View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 07:44 PM   #1
seschna
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default vomiting yorkie..please help

Hi everyone, i just joined this message board today so hello! I just got a yorkie boy, Timmy,(3 yrs old) from the shelter about 2 weeks ago. He is generally fun loving and likes to play and everything, but i have a problem with him vomiting every day recently. It started out small, but it is always a white sticky bubbly throw up. Its always when he is eating. It used to never have food in it but now it does a bit. I had him on Eukanuba for small dogs (what i have my 6 lb pom on) and i just switched him to Purina One for sensitive systems 2 days ago. But he is still vomiting during eating, maybe more now. Its not EVERY time he eats, but most times nowadays. Vet said to try new food, which im doing, but still worried. What happens is, i give him a lil food, then i take it away to see how it goes and he starts licking his mouth and his mouth sounds really sticky with saliva, and then he throws up the white sack-like vomit. Once he finishes eating the last of his food, hes fine and happy to go play with toys and Spice, my pomeranian. What could this be???
seschna is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!