5. Yorkie(s) For Sale:Mickey

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s):12/10/09

7. Age of Yorkie(s):10wks

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: Dam 5.9lbs Sire 4lbs

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 2.2lbs

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): CKC

11. Price:$600

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: In 2 weeks

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: I would rather not but it is at my discretion. For the perfect family we can work something out. I will pay for crate and health certificate. Actual cost of shipping would be the responsibility of the buyer.

14. Any additional information you want to add: Mickey is my absolute favorite..He is so sweet and loving. He is laid back and calm and loves to cuddle. He pees and poops right on the puppy pad. He will just sit in the sink while I bathe him with no problem.. Every other dog in this house will flop around like a fish out of water at bath time.lol.I just cannot say enough good things about this precious little boy.. It is going to be so sad to see him go but I know that he is going to make someone very happy!! He will come with all of his puppy shots, a VERY nice puppy package and a 1 yr health guarantee. He is estimated to be between 4-6 lbs full grown. You must visit my website and fill out my puppy questionnaire and agree to sign a neuter contract. Please do not hesitate to call or pm me with any questions or concerns. All of my contact is on my website at Love My Yorkies
Attached Images
File Type: jpg puppy package 003.JPG (185.8 KB, 131 views)
File Type: jpg puppy package 005.JPG (190.2 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg puppy package 033.JPG (187.6 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg puppy package 075.JPG (138.6 KB, 120 views)
amanda350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!