View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 03:32 AM   #14
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeleyes View Post
I need some help or reassurance. Belle got up this morning and pooped a big pile then she pooped some slimy clear stuff like egg white with blood in it. She would not eat anything I offered her but she was doing zoomies and chasing her brother all over. Every once in a while she would try to poop and it would just be the slimy stuff and a couple drops of bright red blood. This afternoon I gave her a bath and tried to express her anal gland but nothing came out. She started eating then and seems to feel fine. She just pooped a little again and there were a few more blood drops. My DH and I have noticed that she has been dragging her butt across the carpet for the last week or so. I have a feeling it's her anal gland but I just panic when I think there is something wrong with her after losing my Schnauzer. I can't make it through losing another baby. Any advice would be appreciated.
i would first have fecal checked to make sure nothing else and have vet check her out just to be safe then if it all comes back negative they usually it is ruled colitis
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!