View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 12:08 AM   #9
chechinmipo
No Longer a Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumYorkies
I understand she will have a fit, however out of sight out of mind. Her shoes being left out in the open, may lead Ruby to think, um I have new toy's. Is there anyway to close the closet door. I am sorry, I am not of any further help.

Here found this on the internet

I encourage owners to buy a dozen or so high-quality chew toys--such as Kong Toys, Nylabones, Booda Velvets, rope toys, and natural, sterilized bones that won't splinter. Keep three toys out at a time and rotate them every few days so that the dog doesn't get bored. Novelty often causes a dog to choose an inappropriate item over a chew toy that has been sitting around for weeks. Make the toys more appealing by stuffing them with peanut butter or Cheez Whiz or soaking them in broth or bouillon. Encourage your dog to play with his toys by incorporating them into games such as fetch or "find your bone."
This sound like a very good idea I think i will go out and buy her a lot of toys and let her choose by the day want she wants to fuz with and maybe this will keep her busy enough chewing these. Thanks so much for all the advice and probable solutions.
chechinmipo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!