View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 04:44 PM   #1
Cha Cha
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Himalayan Chews and Teeth (Thanks!)

I always like to hear what kind of advice you have gotten here that really made a difference for you. Until recently, I had not ever heard of Himalayan chews before. I have a puppy a little over 5 mo. old that I thought was showing signs of retaining her baby teeth. I mean, she hadn't lost any and none were loose. I don't know a lot about teeth, but I thought that she should have started to lose some by now. She had one adult tooth coming in above a baby tooth, so I was concerned. I ordered some Himalayan chews a few weeks ago and she really went to town chewing on them. So, I decided to try another order in hopes they would help her loosen up those teeth. IT WORKED!!! She is on her second chew of my second order and I came home today and all her front upper and lower baby teeth are gone except for her canines!! I am so excited. It is funny to watch her now because she doesn't have those teeth. She still has some issues because she was missing two upper baby teeth and she had a slight underbite, so she may still need surgery if xrays show those two teeth up there. But, now with those baby teeth gone, I am hopeful that her underbite may correct itself. Anyways, Thanks YT for introducing me to Himalayan chews, they were just what the dr. ordered!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!