View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 10:30 PM   #7
PlatinumYorkies
Monte, Mone't's Joy!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chechinmipo
She is done with her teeth . As far as the shoe rack my shoes I don't care about but its my sisters that worry me. She has her whole bottom closet full of high end shoes and they are even stacked on each other cause they don't fit. If I tell her to get a shoe rack she will have a fit and tell my that she keeps her things in a certain way for a reason. Thanks for the advise though it is very valid.
I understand she will have a fit, however out of sight out of mind. Her shoes being left out in the open, may lead Ruby to think, um I have new toy's. Is there anyway to close the closet door. I am sorry, I am not of any further help.

Here found this on the internet

I encourage owners to buy a dozen or so high-quality chew toys--such as Kong Toys, Nylabones, Booda Velvets, rope toys, and natural, sterilized bones that won't splinter. Keep three toys out at a time and rotate them every few days so that the dog doesn't get bored. Novelty often causes a dog to choose an inappropriate item over a chew toy that has been sitting around for weeks. Make the toys more appealing by stuffing them with peanut butter or Cheez Whiz or soaking them in broth or bouillon. Encourage your dog to play with his toys by incorporating them into games such as fetch or "find your bone."

Last edited by PlatinumYorkies; 11-18-2005 at 10:32 PM. Reason: adding
PlatinumYorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!