View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 05:34 PM   #1
luckylady
Living My Yorkie Dream
Donating Member

Love Toby says, "Thank you Armani Alexis!"

A great big THANK YOU from Toby and me going out to sweet little Armani Alexis & her mom!
We (well, I) came home from work today to find Toby's GE box sitting on our porch. That meant that nothing else got done until the festivities of opening the box and checking out all the goodies was finished. Add to that picture taking & posting, and 3 hours later..........here we are.
Armani and her mom did great in paying close attention to Toby's sign up post. They didn't miss a thing, as every item Toby received was on his wish list. How thoughtful was that!!!?!!! They even added a little something for me.
Thank you both so much, with love from the both of us!

Heartfelt Thanks from Toby SMILEBOX!

The GE box included:
~ 2 tiny squeaky funny face toys, one red & one blue - just the right "yorkie" size
~ 1 nautical harness vest
~ 2 beautiful "boy" bows made by one of our favs, YT memeber,Ladymom
~ a large variety flavor bag of Yorkie Yummies - how we love chattiesmom's YY's! Mmmmm, mmmmm, good!
~ a new treat to try; Coco Therapy Coconut Chips (100% all natural fresh dehydrated coconut treats) I saw the word "chips" and was expecting something like chocolate "chip", and was surprised to see that they are actually more like flaked coconut. Whatever shape they are, all the fur kids LOVED them. They smell pretty yummy to me.
~ and last but not least, a White Tea Scent Diffuser for me. I love those things and it smells so nice. Thank you.
luckylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!