View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 01:36 PM   #1
AshSavalle
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Pippo hit his head...help!!!

Help!!! My husband is home and called me in a panic saying that Pippo (our younger yorkie, 1 year 4lbs.) Is laying on his back with his tongue out and eyes rolling back. I flipped out and so did he! Calling the vet...who was no help! He is now ok, just a little lazy. What had happend was there was someone at the door so Teddy (our older 10lb yorkie) and Pippo both started to run to the door but Teddy leaped over Pippo up a small step and that made Pippo slam imto the foot of the step. That is when my husband saw him laying there. A few minutes after he said he was starting to walk around and respond as usual. I am just so worried. I would hate to ignore it and him have somthing wrong. I am also thinking that he just got knocked out or the wind knocked out of him. Does anyone have any advice for me of what to watch for or if i do have to take him in. It has been about an hour since and my husband says he is acting almost totally normal...barking, eating a treat, getting excited.
I am sorry that was kind of scrambled but my mind is all over the place. I just dont know???
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!