View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 09:44 AM   #18
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDeneau71009 View Post
Well I picked Armani up from the airport Friday and he is absolutely PERFECT! No kennel cough he's eating just like he should be....so everything is going great so far! I have not taken him to the vet yet but will next week to see what my vet thinks and how much having him neutered will cost. Armani is such a doll He is pretty spoiled too if you ask me...but I think he may have some separation issues. I put him in his kennel once to shower i just didn't want him running around and the whole time he barked his head off....if i'm on the computer and i'm not holding him he will come up to me and bark at me until i pick him up and if he thinks no one is home or if he can't see anyone he will start to whine and bark until he finds someone! So i'm not sure how to correct that because as much as i would love to take him everywhere with me sometimes i just can't so when i do have to leave him I want him to feel safe in his kennel and not cry the whole time i am gone & thanks again everyone for your kind words! I was definitely freaking out! But for now things are good & i'm really enjoying my little fur baby
He is adorable, I think it's very common for yorkies to have separation issues, Joey was like that as a puppy, and he gradually learned to be a little more independent. I can leave the room for a few minutes, and he stays put. Congratulations, I hope the vet gives him 2 thumbs up!

Join today and remove this ad!