View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 02:58 AM   #2
tator
Yorkie Yakker

I to have one that is very young .breeder told me he is 8 wks and will do fine.it is very hard i will tell you at. Here is how our day and night is going...i keep him in a crate because he is SO TINY ,but here it goes,at 7 am i feed him and take him to potty i leave him out 1 hour to play and bond and potty AND THEN IT'S REST TIME and then were at about 8;30am .at 11:30 am. We do it all over again ..the day goes pretty much like that.i add about 3 or 4 hrs. From the last time i put him up to rest . Night time he sleeps in his crate beside my bed . He has to pee at 11 again at 3 or 4 and up at 6 or 7 . So is it hard? ,,yes .i don't see how someone that isn't home all day could do it. They need so much care at that age .i would ask the breeder to keep him a few more wks. I love my little boy but i wish he had been a little older. I hope this will help and i wish good luck with your new baby .their so sweet.ps i to was on yorkie talk asking for help the people on here are so nice and try to help you,,,,thank yall

Last edited by tator; 02-16-2010 at 03:02 AM.
tator is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!