View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 08:29 PM   #1
mija1106
Yorkie Yakker

Omg yelping in pain :( ???

This evening Mija was fine one minute and all of a sudden she starts yelping at the top of her lungs. She wasn't near anything and hadn't done anything that could have hurt her. I tried to pick her up but she just sat down abruptly yelping even louder. She then moved away from me and changed positions every 5 seconds like if she was very uncomfortable. She tried stretching (like a cat would; paws infront of her bum up in the air) and lying down on the floor with her paws infront of her (which she never does). When I tried to touch her to see where her pain was coming from she would just yelp even louder. When she calmed down and I finally got to touch her she was really stiff and I could see in her face she didn't feel well. It took her a few minutes to get up and walk to her bed. She seems fine now, she ate and played like she always does and does not seem to be in pain anywhere. I called my vet while it was all happening and she said it could be a number of things and told me to wait and see, but shes fine now so I still dont know. I just can't think of what could have happened to her for her to start yelping like that...i'm so worried. Shes so tiny and has been through so much that I hate to think that something is wrong again. Has anyone ever lived this or know what it might have been?
mija1106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!