View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 03:38 PM   #11
jmdt
YT 3000 Club Member

Wally is home He is a bit groggy and he is just shaking so much. He wants to cuddle with the others but they stay for a little then they get involved with something else. Wally thinks he is just fine and he wants to be by them but he is just so sleepy. That will pass and he will be fine. Boy oh boy they took out 5 teeth . They saved them for me to take home. Holy smokes, they look like shark teeth. I am sick to my stomach because I hate to see him this way. It would be easier if the others weren't here because he just wants to follow them and do what they do. I'm sure by tomorrow he will be feeling fine. My dh left for a business trip and won't be back til Wed. I hate when he goes away. My best friend just went to the hospital "woman problem". Her 12 yr old daughter is keeping me updated via text. This is just a hard day. She is just getting iv fluids so far. I'm sure she will be fine also.

Just please keep Wally in your thoughts. Thank Goodness this is over and I don't have to go through this again. My heart hurts!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!