View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 09:42 AM   #29
Sio99
Yorkie Yakker

First - Good news...word must be spreading!

I checked out the site and it says

This site has been taken down. For information contact info@thisisiniquitous.com

Second - I have an amazing group to refer you to when it gets to that point that you just cant afford vetcare

IMOM.org Helping People Help Pets

After my angel Trixie died and $8000 of expenses and 4 weeks later my Roxy was diagnosed with kidney failure $1500 the vet then said you must get her teeth done because of the danger of infection and her current health situation and we need an anesthesiologist because of the kidney disease and it would be another $1200. I literally just didnt have it and was in a total breakdown mode. I started searching online for any hospitals that gave financial aid or something and came across imom. They choose people based on need, put up your pets story and every donated $5 or $10 dollars or whatever they can and in no time your treatment is sponsored. Its an amazing group and I when I win the lottery (notice I say when...I have always had an intuition that it will happen and I am good with intuition) I plan to make that group one of m first stops with a check. The really helped me and Roxy lived 3 years on borrowed time thanks to them.
Sio99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!