View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 06:14 AM   #4
Sookie
My Four Sweet Babies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemy View Post
Just got home about an hour ago from the Yorkie Specialty. It was a great experience!

The dinner Saturday night was fabulous - the tribute to roberta was great. They will add in to the video of the specialty the wonderful slide show we saw.

There was a best "fun" hat in the competition, and the most elegant hat. It was amazing to see everyone dressed up and with hats on. I've never seen so many beautiful woman - and the hats were so different - some very creative folks!

Lots of good Yorkie stuff was being sold, and as usual I came home broke! lol

Many Many beautiful Yorkies - I learnt lots, and met many great breeders.

What was strange for me is travelling without any dogs or my hubby. I missed them all so much.

I bumped into a few friends and handlers as the place was starting to fill up with Westminster exhibitors. I even met a couple of folks from this list.

The experience is one not to be missed - new or old to the breed it is not often one gets to see over 140 Yorkies at a show!
I had a great time at the shows and loved every second. I got to see Radar and met Donna. Radar is absolutely GORGEOUS - seriously he brought tears to my eyes, what a stunning dog!! And Donna is just sooo nice.

One of the well-known breeders had a 4 month old puppy dog there that someone was admiring and I couldn't stop petting him and looking at him. He just stood there in a little free stack and he was just a tiny puppy! What a doll.

I got to meet a lot of nice people and I bought a comb and some grooming products. I wanted to buy a puppy show bow but didn't see one I loved unfortunately. All in all, a FANTASTIC time.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!