View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 04:10 PM   #9
jeanm1963
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaBlue82 View Post
So my baby is coming home on the 23rd, naturally I made my first trip to Petsmart yesterday because I wanted to stock up on all of her neccesities. Thankfully the breeder is sending me lots of starter goodies, like her food, t-shirt, her toys, shampoo and others. After about an hour here's what I came out with: a bag of food, a toy, a bag of greenies, some nutri-cal, collar, leash, harness, ID tag, and a dual water/food bowl... and that was $100.00! I am by no means am cheap, but this is my first dog and I didn't feel like I bought her much of anything (I mean, it all fit into one bag, minus the bag of food!)! Needless to say I didn't tell my husband what I spent lol! It finally occured to me that she will definitely be my fourth child, as I swear they cost as much as a kid! Anyway, thanks for letting me vent and recover on the price of my new puppy a little bit!
OHHH just wait it only gets worse.... wait till you come home and you just found the most amazing harness and leash set and it cost more then the current watch your wearing... LOL... It was a must have because it had the prettiest rhinestones you had ever seen... 135.00 later your like , what have I done.... but then next month.. one of these fine ladies makes a MUST have beautiful dress, and then YOU need a bow... they are just as expensive as a child!! well if you want them to be!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!