View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 03:24 PM   #5
spiritwings1202
Pixie and Daisy
Donating Member

can I ask what happend? It is hard when you trust your vet and he lets you down.
My Goldie was diagnosed with Kidney failure and they told me that if I kept her in the hospital that they could prolong her life for up to 2 years.
Well Goldie spent the last week in the hospital she went in on a monday, we visited her every day and it broke my heart bc she wanted to come home. Everytime they walked her back to her crate at the hospital she would look back at me like Mom I want to go home. Well they told me by Friday she could go home once her levels went up. On Friday I got a call that she had taken a turn for the worst and she wasn't going to make it. I bawled like I have never cried in my life. I rushed to the hospital to say goodbye and she died in my arms as I sat on the floor stroking her cheek and telling her that I loved her and she was the best dog in the world.
I still cry sometimes thinking about her, but I knew I had to let go at one point and move on. I am not saying that you have to forget about her, but you have to let her go and rest in peace bc she would not want you to be this unhappy. Think of all the times you had together and know that one day again you will see eachother.
Since Goldie I have gotten 2 other dogs. I have Daisy a jack-a-poo and Pixie my yorkie. I love them both and they are my heart. I still miss golide at times, but I know she is in a better place with no suffering and I will see her again one day.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!