View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 03:12 PM   #3
CarolineH120
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritwings1202 View Post
I am so sorry for your loss. I know it is hard to lose a pet. It just takes time to move forward, the pain never really goes away it just gets a lil easier with time. Maybe you could do something to help you with your loss. When I lost my golden retriever Goldie of 12 years I got together all the funny pictures that I could find of her and made a big collage and I framed it and hung it on my wall. I have it hanging over my computer and she passed 5 years ago and sometimes it seem like yesterday. I think knowing that they were loved and we gave them a good life has to give you peace. I believe that we will see our beloved pets in heaven and I think when I am feeling sad and missing her she must be thinking about me. I wish I could give you a big hug, it will get easier over time but allow yourself to go on bc she would not want you sad. Big hugs~Joyce
Its coz off all the stuff that happened over the 3 months that i think is hurting me so much.I trusted both vets and now my dog is dead. I had to watch my dog die in my arms. when i close my eyes all i can see is her. Im not sleeping til sum morning til 4am or 5am. I cant even sleep with the light off now. I have complaint to the rcvs in uk but im waiting back to see whats going to happen with them vets for neglect. I need closure on it. Im not going to get the closure til i get justice for my Cassie.
Thank you for your comment, your right it doesnt get any easy my girl was just 9 years old i thou i would of had her longer.
CarolineH120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!