View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 11:19 AM   #1
Sio99
Yorkie Yakker

Default a wonderful true story I have to share

for anyone who ever loved a dog. It gave me such peace.

My cousin (who is far from a dog person not because she doesn't like them but cats are less work) lives in FL and is Amerasian. She became friends with others who are from Asian families and they would meet for lunch and whatnot. There were about 6 women. One of the ladies was hosting a lunch at her home so they were all meeting there. It was the first time she was at her home and this lady was pretentious and always putting on airs however they all knew it was an act and she was struggling like most. My cousin was the first to arrive at the house which was lovely. The woman was still getting ready upstairs so she said to my cousin make yourself at home and I will be down asap. My cousin started looking around being nosy and saw her desk piled with opened mail and whatnot. She admits it was wrong but she peeked over and saw unpaid late notices and big credit card bills only confirming her belief the woman was not doing as well as she pretended to be. At that point the woman's dog which my cousin didn't realize she had---a corgie comes running past her into the garage and my cousin chuckled to herself saying of course she has a corgie - the queen's dog referring to her friends pretentiousness. The rest of the women arrive and they all sit down to enjoy the lunch. As they are chatting my cousin said to her I didn't know you had a dog - he's beautiful. The friend said what are you talking about, I don't have a dog. My cousin said there was a dog in your house - maybe your neighbors dog ran in? She said what did the dog look like to which my cousin answered he was a corgie. The friend got up and showed her a photo - did he look like him? My cousin said that's him! still not getting why the woman was in shock. She answered that was my dog who passed away 5 years ago. We never knew what happened, only that he was found drowned in our pool. My cousin turned white - she said I felt that dog when he ran past me, I am not crazy...he ran into the garage. The woman smiled and that's where his ashes are on a shelf. She said I always felt he was still with me and probably why I never got another dog. You just confirmed that for me.

I got incredible peace from that because the loss of my dogs was so painful. The pet psychic says their spirits pass into your new pets so they always remain. That would explain that story as the woman never got another pet.

I love believing this to be so and I have no reason to doubt her. My family has always been a little intuitive...nothing I would call gifted but strange stories like this have happened to all of us at times. My mother was so freaked out by her experience after my dad passed that even though it was a great thing she could never talk about it. The other reason I find credibility in it was my cousin could really care less about dogs and wouldn't come up with a dog story on her own if you paid her.

Isn't it wonderful to believe out babies are with us always?

Last edited by Sio99; 02-14-2010 at 11:22 AM.
Sio99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!