View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 07:52 PM   #3
Nico29
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
That was really interesting!

I wonder if the group behind this referendum is realllly only doing this as PR...in other words, to bring attention to the fact that maybe the animal cruelty laws aren't being enforced enough, or something? Maybe the current appointed "special offices for dealing w/ animal abuse" aren't doing...enough...so this is one way of getting attention? I don't know...just thinking out loud here.

Sort of like how, I wish the USDA did a better job (or was allowed to do a better job..whatever the case is, probably a bit of both + a ton of politics) in dealing w/ Mills and humane treatment of all animals under their jurisdiction.

I consulted both Wylie and Marcel. Marcel does not know what a lawyer is, which is typical of the widdle baby boy of the fam. Wylie, however, would LOVE to have an entire TEAM of lawyers at his bark and call...omg, that is SO up his alley....
Love your post! Big smiles here! Chase agrees with Wylie--for sure! To the OP...thanks for posting this. I think we need something like this in the US too. Our babies should have rights...not be deemed what they are considered now..personal property.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!