View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 07:07 PM   #13
littlemulan
YorkieTalk Newbie!

I am not sure if something happened at the groomer. But when I was there, one of her puppies was pushing out the glass door and I told her in time to catch it before any accident happened. I was trying out this groomer but I would never go back. The groomer seemed loving and kissing Chloe when she got her from me but when I picked up Chloe, she didnt look like she really got groomed professionally. She was a bit wet and the groomer told me Chloe pooped which never happened before. It might be a coincidence. I was checking some site about what she has and found out that it is pretty common on Yorkie or smaller breed dogs: Intervertebral disc disease. Pretty much what they stated in the internet is correct except for the fact that Chloe never showed signs of pain. It is supposed to be really painful and eventually the dog wont feel it but that is bad.. so I hope that I caught Chloe's in time for her to recover to what she used to be and pray for no infections or any problems. I will keep you posted. So far, so good.
littlemulan is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!