View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 12:37 PM   #4
jmdt
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwerten View Post
i would soak her food if it is her jaw - I hope they did not hurt her holding her mouth I always hold mine while the groomer does the nails so maybe you should do that next time

Fracture of the Mandible in Dogs

Fracture of the Maxilla in Dogs
I was actually holding her head, because the vet was afraid of getting bit. She doesn't bite. But I was holding her head. She is so strong. She didn't squeal or anything. I'm just trying to figure out what it could be. I don't think it is from that because that was way last Monday. She would have had some sign before now. I know she has yawned in a week. Right now she is playing tug of was with Wally. She probably is feeling better. I just stopped them though because she shouldn't be doing that with a sore jaw.

Just keep my Trixie in your thoughts please I hope it is just sore and she will be fine.

I'm starting to get nervous because Wally goes in on Monday for his neuter. I just can't stand to leave him there. I know I will be a basket case until he comes home and back in my arms. The kids are off from school next week for Presidents week so my daughter is like a mama hen. She will help me make sure both Wally and Trixie are doing better.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!