View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 04:31 PM   #13
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Exclamation

You might want to try just telling him play nice good boy when he is and every time doesn't give him the no, play nice command if he doesn't listen remove him instantly so he associates the behavior with the action of being removed...like to another room by himself or to a kennel if you kennel them something like that...I have three dogs and four if you count my boyfriends when they're here....my mini schnauzer female is a little bully and despite being the smallest needs to have this done several times a day still...we feed each dog at their own feeder, they quickly learn which is theirs and they don't get switched so that their sent is on it, feeding dogs in their own private feeder is really import to me so I can monitor how much each one is eating and drinking to stay on top of any health issues or behavior changes...also I pet eat dog and they have to eat side by side to discourage any food aggression issues. On a later though we also have multiple sized dogs, a Yorkie, min schnauzer, Schnorkie and whippet/ ridge-back cross so the feeders are all raised feeders to the correct height for each dog...so its especially easy for them to eat correctly and at the correct feeder

Last edited by concretegurl; 02-12-2010 at 04:33 PM.
concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!