View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 10:36 AM   #11
misskate
YT Addict

Default play nice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzwanned View Post
Hey guys,
Just wanted to share what we've learned so far in puppy training school and how both the girls are doing They're really boring videos and disregard my annoying voice lol But I am a proud mama So far we've been working on SIT, DOWN, this week we were practicing WAIT-which is what I was doing in the videos-I show them the treat and they have to wait until I give it to them, they cannot just grab it. We've also done the loose leash training but that's in another vid. and we've also been working with making them sit, etc before anything..basically they have to work for what they want. Let's see what else..
we've done play nice, oh and they have to look me in the eye when i say their names and before they do anything I have to 'Okay' them lol It's been really fun and we've been learning a lot!

YouTube - Training livie

YouTube - Mags
How do you do "play nice"? My male puppy can get aggressive with the girls when he wants to sit in my lap and they are there.. he can also turn on them when they want to switch bowls at feeding time. Any ideas???
misskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!