View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 10:26 AM   #5
debelm2
Senior Yorkie Talker

Hi, I am so sorry for your loss and all the pain and suffering you and Harley have gone through. I wish there were words that would help but I know there aren't any. When I read your post, I had to look over to your profile to see where you were from because my first reaction was wow she is talking about my vet!! We have had the same vet for 20+ years. They way you described your vet fits ours to a T. I like him because the dollar isn't the most important thing to him. His costs are so much less then other vets around here. Maybe his office isn't as "high class" as some and not as professional or fancy as alot of others but he still has done a great job taking care of our pets over the years. On the other hand, we have never had a really serious situation with life threatning decissions and treatments. I have often wondered what we would do in that situation. Would we run to the really expensive vets with the belief that they might know more or be able to do more for our little one??? Hard question! I guess we would have to go with our gutt instinct at the time. In a wonderful world we could all go to the best and have the money to do it but there are alot of us that don't have that choice. If you have a vet that you have been happy with and trusted before, maybe you could just try to focus on healing and getting through this difficult time before you decide on changing your vet. My prayers are with you. Debbie
debelm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!