View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 07:45 PM   #4
princessizzy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam Campbell View Post
So I got the adult BB-small breed for Gracie and we are converting her over. She loves it. Still mixing in some of the RC puppy formula. I wanted to go ahead and switch Bristol to the BB puppy formula. I actually picked some up this weekend. It is in the blue bag (chicken and brown rice). When we opened it I noticed that the chunks are bigger than the adult! I thought what the heck? So I go on line and search and find that there is a BB small breed puppy in a pink bag (chicken and oatmeal)! Ugh! My son works out of town so I PRINT him the pic and ask him to pick it up for me. We don't have it available here in the middle of nowhere. Well he comes home with the pink bag-the small breed ADULT that I already have for Gracie. I found out the small breed puppy in the pink bag is new. So when you all fed your baby Blue puppy was it the one in the blue bag? Maybe the chunks aren't as big as I think. Bristol just seems to struggle with them a little.
I have to grind the puppy food up in a coffee grinder..The chunks were to big for Izzy...I'm glad to hear that they have small breed puppy food now...But I did look at the small breed adult and those chunks were really big too..
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!