View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 02:03 PM   #1
Patti
Donating YT 30K Club Member

Default Pixie is not feeling well

Pixie was up all night with something bothering her. She kept licking her lips and would try to bite ah her rear. I checked her out and she looked like she had a little irritation in her vaginal area so I washer her with a warm cloth and put a little vasaline on her and she still was bothered by something. I called the vet first thing and got her in and they did blood work and a urinalysis which all came back normal and the vet said he felt a large stool in her rectum
that was bend on the end so he straightened in hopes that was causing her to have trouble passing it. I know gross! He said if she didn't pass it within 24 hours he would give her an enema. He didn't want to stress her out anymore today. So I cam home and gave her some canned pumpkin about 12pm and about 2 big tablespoons full, then she ate her lunch and she still hasn't pooped. Her tummy feels really full right now and she is just laying around. Does anyone know how long it takes for the pumpkin to work? How much and how often can I give it to her. Please keep her in your thoughts she seems so sad.
Thanks
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!