Thread: Leba III
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 08:24 AM   #1
TresCutePiggies
Owned by Rory & Lane
Donating Member

Default Leba III

Does anyone know much about this spray?

I brush my girls teeth every night, but I wanted something for those "tough" spots. From what I have read, it says NOT to brush (specifically, no toothpaste) during the "treatment period," which I assume to be the entire time you are using the product. The other "catch" is no food/water 30 minutes before or after you use it. I just can't imagine not brushing their teeth at all, but it does show great results from what I can find. The official website says you can still brush with warm water, but I don't know how well that would go over since Rory LOVES having her teeth brushed, and I guarantee has to do with the flavor of the toothpaste and not the brush itself. I am a bit uncomfortable with some of the ingredients in the Petzlife spray and gel. Otherwise, I think I would just go that route.

I am thinking we may try it for the 4-6 weeks (recommended time to see results) and then try to keep up with the brushing with warm water. I am so not fond of the idea of a dental and having to put them under. I know they are just testimonials, but some of the after pictures look like perfectly white sparkly teeth. My girls teeth are not bad at all, but I'm sure over time the few teeth where I see a tiny discoloration will get worse and worse. I guess if it works we'll stick with it and if it doesn't we won't. Surely in the grand scheme of things brushing with water for 4-6 weeks won't "ruin" them or at least I'm telling myself that!

Any help would be much appreciated.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!