View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 01:45 PM   #1
greenlove
Yorkie Talker

Love Two 15 wk old Yorkie Boys - Must go Together (Spokane, WA - Amber Green)

1. Your name - Amber Green

2. Your city, state: - Airway Heights (just outside of Spokane), WA

3. Your phone number: 206-450-5257

4. Your email address: ambergreen99@mail.com

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: Marley and Romeo

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): 10/26/2009 (brothers)

7. Age of Yorkie(s): 15 week old

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: 4 lb sire, 5 lb dam

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 2 lbs and 2.5 lbs

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): CKC (I have the paperwork but have not sent it in)

11. Price: $1000 total (both puppies and ALL supplies). The price is somewhat flexible.

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: Now

13. Do you [COLOR=green ! important][COLOR=green ! important]ship[/COLOR][/COLOR]http://kona.kontera.com/javascript/l...rey_loader.gif
your Yorkies: Possibly - for the right person and situation. Lets talk about it (I have never shipped an animal before).

14. Any additional information you want to add: These boys are very special to me, but I am unable to give them the care they deserve with my hectic life. They are both working on being potty trained on potty pads (Romeo is 100% trained and Marley is almost trained). They are good boys who love each other dearly. I did get them at a pet store (bad...I know) and I have had them for about a month. Marley is 100% healthy and Romeo is healthy but his knee slips a bit when the vet messes with it (the vet said it is too early to see if it will be a problem, causes no pain, but I do need to warn you about it). Marley is playful, loves to be involved in everything you do and adores all people. Romeo is still playful but more reserved, loves being held (he falls asleep in my arm when I brush him), and is always underfoot. They are opposites and create a perfect pair!

They will come with a metal crate with pad, a soft carrier, harnesses and leashes, brush, shampoo, potty pads, doggy bags (for outside messes), toys, food dishes, lots of treats, food, and a yorkie care book. I am asking $1000 for them and their supplies. You must be a good home, I prefer someone with a fenced yard (something I don't have and wish I did), and someone who has the time, money, and love it takes for two adorable little boys. Please contact me for more info. Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg romeo.jpg (119.7 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg marley.jpg (138.4 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg romeo2.jpg (100.1 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg marley2.jpg (142.4 KB, 82 views)
greenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!