View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 09:44 AM   #76
Reese1
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingdustmops View Post
I am totally opposed to anyone mass breeding dogs and especially with Yorkies living in a kennel situation. They are companion dogs and I don't care how clean or neat a kennel is, it is not the right thing for a Yorkie.

When I first posted on this thread I followed the link to Moon Valley Kennels and on this person's website was the AKC Inspection Report because as she says "they have nothing to hide". I just went to the website again and it has been removed but I had saved it and have attached the report.

I am also totally against donating puppies to any cause. Who knows what kind of people win these bids...they could be the greatest or not so great but reputable breeders are always very concerned what home their dogs go into...this is also posted on their website.

We recently modified our business name from Moon Valley Kennel, to Moon Valley Yorkies to better represent us. We want everyone to know that we ONLY breed, raise and love Yorkshire Terriers! We do have a full service kennel, and we do offer boarding services to those who are interested. Click on our "About Us" link at the top to learn more!

Baptist Nautical Mile
In 2007, Moon Valley donated the sale of one Yorkie puppy, in which the proceeds (as well as other donated items and services) went to support the following organizations: Mission of Hope; Children's Health and Wellness Grants; Community Health Partnerships; Emerald Youth Foundation; and Senior Citizens Home Assistance Services.
"Andy," the lucky beautiful pup, went to live with Buddy and Ragan B. of Knoxville.
Article by Knox News Sentinel
56 dogs, WOW, that is a commercial breeder, IMO!
I hope people see this and look elsewhere!!
How many dogs does one have to own before they are required to have a USDA license?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!